1. This competition is open to UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nairn’s Oatcakes Limited, their agents, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, simply click the link to the entry form from our newsletter
3. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. Closing date 20th October 2011
4. One winner in total will receive a box of Nairn’s products containing 1 individual carton or bag of: Nairn’s Rough Oatcakes, Nairn’s Fine Milled Oatcakes, Nairn’s Organic Oatcakes, Nairn’s Mini Oatcakes, Nairn’s Dark Chocolate Chip, Nairn’s Mixed Berries Oat Biscuits, Nairn’s Stem Ginger Oat Biscuits, Nairn’s Fruit & Spice Oat Biscuits, Cheese Oaty Bake Multibags, Nairn’s Oaty Bake Variety Bag.
5. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
7. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of a winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
8. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter.
10.The winners name may be uploaded onto the Nairn’s website, www.nairns-oatcakes.com , Facebook and Twitter feeds. Participants’ name may be used in future Nairn’s newsletters.
11. The promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
12. No purchase is necessary.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The promoter is Nairn’s Oatcakes Ltd – 90 Peffermill Road, Edinburgh.