NAIRN'S SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to UK and NI residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nairn's Oatcakes Limited, their agencies, third parties or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. The promotion will run until 27th June 2016, closing at midnight.
4. To enter, please complete the Nairn's survey and fill in your details at the end.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, duplicate or otherwise inappropriate.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. When the competition closes, the Promoter will randomly choose 10 entries who will each win a big box of gluten free oaty goodies.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of the first e:mail notification, we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
9. The Promoter's decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No cash or other alternative is available, but, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter.
12. Participants' comments may be used on the Nairn's website, Facebook and Twitter and may be used on future Nairn's newsletters and packaging.
13. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue temporarily or permanently this competition without prior notice, due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. By entering the competition, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is Nairn's Oatcakes Ltd., 90 Peffermill Road, Edinburgh EH16 5UU
Tel: 0131 620 7000 or e:mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.