NAIRN’S OATCAKES COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to UK and NI residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nairn’s Oatcakes Limited, their agencies, third parties, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
3. The Promotion will run from the 15th December 2011 – 4th January 2012 (midnight)
4. To enter, please answer our competition question correctly.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are crude, duplicates or otherwise inappropriate.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. When the competition closes, The Promoter will randomly choose one entry who will win two nights double bed and breakfast for two people at Kinlock Lodge, prize must be used by the end of March 2012. Six entrants will win one Lady Claire food hamper.
Any additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize-winner. The winners will be notified 14 days after the closing date of the 4th January 2012.
8. Travel is not included in the main prize.
9. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts within 28 days of first email notification we reserve the right to re-allocate the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to the prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prizes will be sent to the winner within 28 days of receiving notification of the winning entry. We do not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or broken in the post.
12. No cash or other alternative is available, but in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. All copyright in entries is the property of the Promoter.
14. Participants’ comments may be used on the Nairn’s website, Facebook and Twittter and may be used on future Nairns newsletters and packaging.
15. The Promoter has no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, we will not accept entries with lewd or rude language. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
16. No purchase is necessary.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition to accepting any prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
20. By entering the promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Nairn’s Oatcakes Ltd, 90 Peffermill Road, Edinburgh, EH16 5UU
Tel: 0131 620 7000 or email us via email@example.com. Any complaints regarding this competition should be sent to this address.