Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oats
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C Fan. Grease baking tray/dish.
- In a bowl, mix the Nairn’s Apple & Cinnamon Oats Your Way, baking powder, salt, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Fold in the raisins
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for around 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Leave to cool slightly, serve with some sliced apple and a drizzle of maple syrup or nut butter. Enjoy on their own, with milk, milk alternative or your favourite yoghurt.
- This will keep in the fridge for 4 days in an airtight container. You can cover and reheat in the oven for 20 minutes at 190 C / 170 C Fan, or 1 min, 30 secs in the microwave.
Nairn's Apple & Cinnamon Oats Your Way take the flavour of these baked oats to the next level.
- 300g Nairn’s Apple & Cinnamon Oats Your Way
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 500ml milk or milk alternative (almond milk works well)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g raisins