Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats Sundae
1. Combine Oats, Cacao Powder and Milk in a container and refrigerate overnight.
2. The next morning, layer up your Overnight Oat mix and Frozen Berries in a separate jar, keeping some berries.
3. Combine your Whey Protein with your water and mix. You’re looking for a runny icing consistency. Add more water if you need to.
4. Pour icing on top and top with remaining berries.
Indulgent in taste but packed with nutritious and healthy goods! This chocolate berry overnight oats sundae is perfect to start your day on the right foot, especially if a workout is on the agenda!
- 60g Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 150ml milk of choice
- 15g Whey Protein (flavour of choice)
- 1tbsp water
- 50g frozen berries