Nutella Inspired Cacao Hazelnut Porridge Bowl
1. In a saucepan over a low to medium heat, combine oats, cacao powder, chopped
hazelnuts, plant based milk and maple syrup.
2. Frequently stir until creamy porridge is formed. This should take about 6-7 minutes.
3. Empty porridge into bowl and top with grated dark chocolate, fresh strawberries and
hazelnut halves. Enjoy!
This delicious and healthy take on Nutella porridge will keep you full of energy all day. It is also vegan and gluten-free friendly!
Delicious recipe from What Luce Eats
- 40g Nairns Gluten Free Oats
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cacao powder
- 15g chopped hazelnuts
- 215ml plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Sliced fresh strawberries - topping
- Hazelnuts - topping
- Grated dark chocolate - topping