Quick radish and Ginger Pickle Topping
- Trim and finely slice the radishes. Slice and chop the ginger into small pieces. Add the radishes and ginger to a small jar.
- Sprinkle the sugar and salt over the radishes and pour over the rice vinegar. Stir thoroughly. Screw the lid on the jar and set to one-side and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, top Nairn’s Organic Oatcakes with vegan cream cheese and a few slices of the pickled radish and ginger and a sprinkling of poppy seeds.
- Store the radish and ginger pickle in the jar in the fridge and eat within 2 days.
Create this quick radish and ginger pickle to pair with vegan cream cheese on Nairn’s Organic Oatcakes.
Recipe by Healthy Twists:
- 200g radishes finely sliced
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, finely sliced and chopped
- 2 tsp. golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsps. rice vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- To serve
- Vegan cream cheese
- Poppy seeds