Roasted pepper and walnut dip
Place the paprika, garlic, walnuts, peppers in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Adjust quantity of vinegar and xylitol according to taste. Season with a little black pepper and sea salt.
Nutritional Information per tablespoon Calories 54kcal Protein 0.8g Carbohydrates 1g of which sugars 1g Total Fat 5.2g of which saturates 0.5g
This topping is the perfect combination of textures and flavour.
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g / 4oz walnuts, chopped
- 225g / 8oz roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 1tbsp sun dried tomato puree
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- 1-2tbsp balsamic vinegar to taste
- 2tsp xylitol or ½ tsp stevia (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste