Coconut Yoghurt and Cinnamon Porridge
- Add the Nairn’s Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats to a bowl, pour over 200ml of unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice), add the ground cinnamon and coconut yoghurt. Stir thoroughly. Cover the bowl and leave to soak overnight or for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Spoon the soaked oats into a saucepan, add 100ml of water and cook over a medium heat. Gently cook for 8-10 minutes until the oats are soft and creamy.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the chocolate and place in a microwaveable bowl. Add the coconut oil and melt in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Once cooked, spoon the porridge into a bowl, drizzle with the melted dark chocolate, add some sliced banana, fresh raspberries, and chopped almonds.
Nairn’s Gluten Free wholegrain oats make the perfect breakfast porridge. Add coconut yoghurt, unsweetened coconut milk with a touch of cinnamon and soak overnight for super creamy porridge. Simply top with fresh raspberries, sliced banana, chopped almonds and a drizzle of dark chocolate for a deliciously tasty breakfast.
Find out more recipes by https://healthy-twists.com/
- 60g Nairn’s Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp. coconut yoghurt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 200ml unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 100ml water (to add to the porridge as it is cooking)
- Small handful raspberries
- ½ banana, sliced
- Few almonds, chopped
- 25g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. coconut oil