Maple and Pecan Granola
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees centigrade (fan).
- Add the oats, pecans, almonds and cinnamon to a bowl and stir.
- Put the coconut oil into a saucepan over a low heat and stir until melted.
- Add the maple syrup to the melted coconut oil and stir.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Put the mixture into a baking paper lined baking tray and press down with a spoon.
- Bake for around 30 mins or until it turns golden brown, mixing halfway through.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool in the tray.
- Enjoy served with cereal, fruit, yoghurt etc!
This delicious gluten free maple and pecan granola recipe is a tasty and healthy way to start your day on the right foot. Created by our guest contributor Dave Robson at the Coeliac Man. Find his other great recipes here:
- 200g Nairn’s gluten free porridge oats
- 50g pecan nuts
- 30g flaked almonds
- 4tbsp coconut oil
- 4tbps maple syrup
- A couple of pinches of ground cinnamon