Peanut Butter Jam Overnight Oats
1. Place all your ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly together. Cover your bowl and
place in the fridge overnight or at least a good few hours.
2. Fill a third of your jar with overnight oats. Then add your jam layer.
3. Add another layer of overnight oats, then spoon 2 tbsp peanut butter on top. Top with
fresh raspberries and repeat if you're making two.
4. Finish with a dollop of overnight oats on top and a few fresh raspberries. You should have
plenty of oats left over which you can keep in the fridge for another day or to make more as
This simple and indulgent peanut butter and raspberry jam overnight oats recipe is the perfect way to start off your day on the right foot! This recipe is also suitable for vegan, gluten free and dairy free diets.
- For the oats
- 3 cups of almond milk (other dairy free milks are ok)
- 2.5 cups of gluten free oats
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- You'll also need
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp raspberry jam
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- 2 small jam jars (to serve)