Lime and chilli guacamole
To make the guacamole place the avocado in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mash it lightly together with a fork. For a smoother texture you could pulse it lightly in a food processor. Season to taste.
A super quick topping, packed full of healthy fats, and chilli for an extra kick!
Recipe by Christine Bailey
- 2 ripe avocadoes, peeled and stoned, finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of xylitol or caster sugar
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 1tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to seaso
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Oatcakes to serve